Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Easter Peeps!





These are three of the cards I created using the Card Kit of the Month for March from Simon Says Stamp. 
The first is a shaker that uses the sequins from the kit and the smaller peeps that I stamped and die cut to add to the mixture for fun.  Love this pretty pink gingham patterned paper included in the selection.



This second card is a completely different color palette in the bold green apple and orange peel cardstock from this month's kit.  It worked beautifully with the cute carrot print paper for a bolder and pretty Easter card.  I used an enamel bow that I had in my stash but you could just as easily used the little bow tie that is part of the stamp set.





My third card uses a bit of the patterned paper combined with the soft lemon chiffon cardstock.  

Almost everything I used was included in this kit with the exception of a few bits of ribbon from my stash, the acrylic for the window and the enamel bows used in the first two cards.





As always, thank you for dropping by.  Your comments questions or recommendations are very welcome.


SUPPLIES:




No comments:

Post a Comment