Saturday, June 17, 2017

Color Magic Slider Card

Hello, it has been awhile since my last blog post.   I have been very busy, in good ways.  My garden which had been neglected before my knee replacement is finally getting some of the attention that it has missed.  The garden is finally looking good again and I can take some time for my other passion.
Today's card was just so much fun to create.  I have recently been fascinated by the interactive cards that are appearing online.  Why not give it a try?  This is what I came up with.  The cute stamp set along with the fun sentiment is from the Honey Bee stamp company.  This is a new company to me but the stamp images are so darn cute.

The slider portion of the card is a combination of dies from Lawn Fawn and Simon Says stamp.  All of the supplies are listed below.  
I have discovered that I can use a Multipurpose Transparency Film to stamp onto using Archival Ink instead of StazOn.  This transparency film is created to use with printers but the same treatment that makes it printable makes it perfect for stamping.


This is the open slider view of the card. 


Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Your comments, questions or recommendations are always most welcome.

Supplies:



1 comment: