Monday, October 28, 2019

My Monthly Hero Oct. 2019 / Motion Card


Today I am sharing my idea for creating a motion card using the My Monthly Hero Card Kit for October, 2019.  I have shared a YouTube video from my channel with a full tutorial below if you are interested in seeing how it was done. 
I simply love these retro images and especially this wonderful vintage car.  I thought that it was begging to be in motion so I created a size #10 card to give it the space to move.  

    

SUPPLIES:

Inks:        Gina K Designs "Amalgam Ink Obisidian",   Distress Oxides "Tumbled Glass"                             "Stormy Sky", VersaMark Watermark
Copics:     R14, R27, YG67, BG000, W9, C0,
Gelly 
Dies:          Lawn Fawn #LF1202 "Slide On Over" 

Thank You for dropping by my blog.  If you have comments, questions or suggestions they are always most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment