Monday, October 7, 2019

The Stamping Village Envelope Seals


When I ordered this set from The Stamping Village called "Holiday Seals" it was always my intention to make envelope seals for my Christmas cards with them.  Today I am sharing with you the end result of my project.  
First, if you are not familiar with the Stamping Village sets they are a collaboration of companies coming together to support the hobby and community of creators.  In addition to that 100% of the profits from this set goes to "Dreaming Zebra Foundation" benefiting children and art education.  The companies contributing an image for this set include;  Altenew, Avery Elle, Art Impressions, Concord & 9th, Dare 2B Artzy, Hero Arts, Gina K Designs, Lawn Fawn, Pink and Main, Pink Fresh Studio, Studio Katia and Waffle Flower. This stamp set can be purchased through any of these companies.
I wanted to create my seals using Avery labels so that they would be flat on my envelope flap and not be a possible problem with the post office machinery when I put them in the mail. 

This is the youtube tutorial I made to show you the whole process.


Thank you for dropping by my blog.  As always your comments, questions and suggestions are welcome.  

Supplies:

Avery  2" round label #22877  
Stamps:  The Stamping Village called "Holiday Seals"
Zig Clean Brush Markers:  or alternative waterbased markers
Colors I used: #021 Light Carmine,  #022 Carmine, #026 Light Pink,#064 Oatmeal, #071 Flesh Color, #028 Pale Pink, #081 Light Violet, #045 Pale Green, #047 May Green, #091 Light Gray, #092 Blue Gray & #050 Yellow.

2 comments: