Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Penny Black Brushstroke with Karin Brushstroke Pro Markers

Today I want to share a card that I made using a Penny Black brushstroke stamp. It was colored with the Karin Brushmarker Pro markers that I treated myself to.  The stamp I used here is called "Light Touch"  My card was inspired by this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  The challenge theme for the week is "Summer Fun" and this PB stamp with it's pretty geranium makes me think of my summer garden. 



I used my Misti to stamp multiple times with ink that was applied directly to the stamp, building layers of color.  
For the step by step tutorial, I have included a YouTube from my channel.


Supplies:

Stamps:   
Penny Black Cling "Light Touch" 40-449
Simon Says Stamp  "Color and Sunshine"  this was for the hello but appears to be retired

Karin BrushMarker Pro:  colors used
Pale Pink 220                   Magenta Red 170
Lipstick Red 181              Orange Red 051
Apple 210                         Olive Black 447
Sepia 074                          Canary 166

Dies:

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Your comments, questions and suggestions are always very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment