Monday, June 29, 2020

Hero Arts Slimline Card

Hello everyone!  Today I would like to share a cheery slimline wedding card created for a dear friends son who is like my own.  His will be s Covid 19 wedding with a delayed celebration of the day.

I using a couple of new dies that I got from the Hero Arts Add-on selection for the May MMH kit.  I am adding this one the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  the theme is "Anytning Goes" showcasing products from Hero Arts.  If you are interested in a step by step tutorial click on my YouTube tutorial below.

SUPPLIES:

Dies:
Hero Arts:                          D1774 "Airplane Fancy Die", D1775 "Cloudy Sky Scene"
Simon Says Stamp:          SSSD111584 " Stitched Banners"
Stamps:
Simon Says Stamp:          SSS101530 " Congratulations"
Misc.                                Silver cording or twine
                                             Stick It Adhesive Sheets
                                             Doodlebug Tiny Hearts
Paper:                               DCWV " Holigraphic 6 X 6 Stack"
Alternative would be      Simon Says Stamp  Card Stock ASSORTED HOLOGRAPHIC

Thanks again, for dropping by my blog.   Your comments, questions and suggestions are always very welcome.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, LaVon--so creative & fun for a wedding card!

    ReplyDelete