Thursday, July 2, 2020

Lawn Fawn Really High Five

Today I have for you another slimline card using products from Lawn Fawn.  I am entering this one in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  This week's challenge was to create a "Bright and Cheerful" card and I think this one qualifies.  I am also going to include it as a contribution to Kathy Rac's 30 Day Challenge.  If you haven't participated in the Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge before it is a no pressure and supportive challenge where Kathy encourages you to set aside 10 minutes a day to color.  


I used a cloud stencil from SSS "Clouds For Days"  and "Tumbled Glass"  Distress Oxide for my sky.  The hillside die is Lawn Fawn "Stitched Hillside Border" inked with "Peeled Paint Distress Oxide".  The die used for the grass is also from Lawn Fawn "Grassy Border".  
All the the rest of my coloring was done with Copic Markers.   To make my balloons glossy I applied "VersaMark Embossing Ink" directly to the colored balloons and used a clear embossing powder to heat emboss them.

Supplies:

Stamps:        Lawn Fawn " Really High Five" LF2215 & coordinating dies LF2216
Dies:              Lawn Fawn "Large Slimline With Sliders" & "Stitched Hillside Border"
                          Simon Says Stamp  "Stitched Banners"
Stencil:         Simon Says Stamp "Clouds for Days"
Inks:              Distress Oxide Inks  "Peeled Paint"  & "Tumbled Glass"
                          Gina K Designs "Obsidian" Amalgam Ink
                          Tsukineko  VersaMark Embossing Ink
Copics:          E99, E37, Y26, W4, W3, Y15, Y17, YG17, G03,V12, V17, R27, YR07,  B18, B04

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog!  Your comments, questions and suggestions are always most welcome.

6 comments:

  1. LaVon, this could not be cuter! What a perfect card for our challenge - thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lin. I am definitely have fun with the slimline cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable, love the bold colors and super cute animals.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane. I love the cute cards,too. It all makes me happy to color these whimsical little critters.

      Delete
  4. Oh how cute, LaVon! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete