Thursday, July 23, 2020

You Are A Star

The card I am sharing today was created for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Reach for the Stars".  I love this theme because it is great for masculine cards.  My card is a fun slimline shaker card. 


The stars are shaker windows and I used Micro Beads in Silver and Gold to fill them.  I love the way the beads sound when shaken. The die is from Simon Says Stamp called "Vented Star".  The stamp set is also from Simon Says Stamp called "Seeing Stars".  My slimline panel is a Whimsy Stamps die, "Slimline Card Builder Die", which is a good value if you are looking to start making slimline cards.


Supplies:

Stamps:                             Simon Says Stamp "Seeing Stars"
Dies:                                  Simon Says Stamp  "Vented Star"  
                                               Whimsy Stamps    "Slimline Card Builder Die"
Beads:                              My microbeads are from a set by Martha Stewart they have 
                                             been in my stash  forever and I could not find a link for them. 
                                              I found two possible substitutes for you 
                                              Brutus Monroe BOLD Micro Pearls  or   Micro Pixie Beads
Embellishments:         Buttons Galore and More Sparkletz

Thanks for dropping by!  Your comments, questions or suggestions are always very welcome.

4 comments:

  1. What fun stars and shaker card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally delightful card, LaVon! Love that this is a shaker & thanks for the tip about the Whimsy dies price being cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by the blog, Greta! I hope to really get into my blog more. I am inspired by what you have done with yours.

      Delete