Saturday, July 11, 2020

Lawn Fawn "Favorite Earthling" Card

Today I am sharing a cute birthday card I made for a grand nephew. His birthday is right around the corner.  This card will also be my entry in this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  The challenge theme is "Moving Parts".  We are to add some interactive element to the care with their showcase company suggestion being Lawn Fawn.  Perfect for me because I recently purchased some slimline card dies from Lawn Fawn and I had the interactive pull tab die.



I used my Lawn Fawn dies for the stitched slimline panel and the pull tab slider interactive mechanism.  The tree line die will look familiar if you received the Hero Arts June 2020 MMH kit, I used it to make a partial diecut background for my village scenes.  There are two partial cut tree line panels.  I used a Copic Marker to draw in the streets.  Below is the card with the fun reveal when you pull up the slider.

 Supplies:

Stamps:        Lawn Fawn "Village Heroes " LF2327  & Dies LF2328, "Beam Me Up" LF1597
Dies:              Lawn Fawn "Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On" LF1822 ,  
                                           "Small Slimline With Lift Flaps" LF2358
                          Hero Arts     MMH June 2020 Kit   currently sold out
Inks:              Hero Arts     "Intense Black
                          Ranger         "Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide" 
Copics:          R27, R29, G05, C3, C1, C9, Y18, Y04, BG23, V12  & BG70
Gelly Rolls:  XPGB#700 Stardust, XPGB#800 Clear & XPGB#849 Black
                                     (My Gelly Rolls are older and I can't find a link 
                                        although I think they are still out there)

Thanks so much for dropping in to my blog.  Your comments, questions or suggestions are always very welcome.

2 comments:

  1. You make the cutest scene cards, LaVon! Love your coloring & the pull tab is just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greta. It was fun to make. I enjoy making these type of cards and I have lots of small children in the family so there is a need.

      Delete