Monday, July 20, 2020

Honey Bee Stamps Build A Bot Shaker


Today's card just brings joy to my heart.  I created these cute robot cards to submit to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  The theme is "For A Child" with the showcase company being Honey Bee Stamps.  Great for me because I got to play with a fun set that I own called "Build A Bot"

I made a step by step YouTude for this one.



If you have about 25 minutes and would like to see how these little shaker cards are created, I would love for you to check out my YouTube tutorial below.



Supplies:

Stamps:                  Honey Bee Stamps   "Build a Bot" with dies,  "Gear Up"
Dies:                         Gina K Designs "Rectangle Small Double Stitch", 
                                    Lawn Fawn "Stitched Rectangle       Frames"
Paper:                      Honey Bee "Birthday Bash"
Copic Markers:    N0, N2, N4, G14, Y15, E08, E08, & RV08
Embellishments:   
                                    Martha Stewart  Micro Beads & Sugar Plum Glitter 
                                    (purchased at Michaels)
                                    Lucy's Little Things Jewels "Rainbow Sparkle Mix"

Thanks for dropping by.  Your comments, questions and suggestions are always very welcome. 

2 comments: