Thursday, July 30, 2020

SSS Tenta- Cuddles Card

As soon as I saw this cute little octopus image from Simon Says Stamp I wanted to make it into a card.  This is the first one but it certainly will not be the last from the "Tenta-Cuddles" set.  This is day number 30 of Kathy Racoosin's Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge . 
This card is going to be my entry for today.


My inspiration for the layout started with the leftover bits and pieces that I had on my craft desk.  The "Instant Camera Die" and the "Stitched Rectangles" background panel cut from white cardstock are both by Lil Inker.  I have had them both for some time.  The patterned paper is taken from "Birthday Bash" 6 X 6 pad by Honey Bee Stamps.  
I made a mask for the octopus and stamped the background images over that mask.  I used a blending brush with Hero Arts inks to color the blue background.   Then removed the mask and colored with Copic Markers.

Thanks for dropping by for a visit.  Your comments, questions and suggestions are always most welcome.

Supplies: 

Stamps:       Simon Says Stamp "Tenta- Cuddles" 
Dies:             Lil Inkers   "Instant Camera"  &  "Stitched Rectangles"  
                         at the time of this post the Lil Inkers site is down I was unable to provide a                               link for you.  Possible alternatives Lawn Fawn SELFIE FRAMES  & 
                         Lawn Fawn LARGE STITCHED RECTANGLE STACKABLES
                         Simon Says Stamp  "Stitched Banners"
Papers:        Honey Bee Stamps "Birthday Bash"
Inks:             Hero Arts "Splash" ,  "Blue Hawaii"  & "Intense Black"
Copics:         W1, W4, YG17, YG23, Yr15, Y15, R24, R11 &RV91
Misc:             Ranger Glossy Accents
                         
                         

       
                          

1 comment: