Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Hero Arts MMK July Underwater Slimline Card

This is a fun slimline card that I created using the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Kit for July and the add-on set called "Deeply in Love".

The underwater scene at the bottom of the card was done using a stencil that I cut from the die included in the kit.  If you are interested in the details I made a YouTube tutorial with all the details.

Supplies:


Stamps:   Hero Arts            My Monthly Hero Kit July 2020 & "Deeply in Love" with Dies
                     Lawn Fawn         "Wavy Saying" coordinating dies "Fancy Wavy Sayings"
Dies:          Lawn Fawn          "Large Slimline with Sliders"
Inks:          Distress Oxide    "Salty Ocean" & "Chipped Sapphire"
                     Hero Arts             "Splash" & "Blue Hawaii" from the kit
                                                     Also "Intense Black"
Misc:         Ranger                   Glossy Accents

Thank You for dropping by!  Your comments, questions and suggestions are always most welcome here.

3 comments:

  1. It is included in my habit that I often visit blogs in my free time, so after landing on your blog. I have thoroughly impressed with it and decided to take out some precious time to visit it again and again. Thanks. photographe Strasbourg

    ReplyDelete