Friday, March 15, 2024

1 Set, 3 Cards From Whimsy Stamps

 

Today I am sharing 3 different cards I created using a very cute "Lucky Leprechauns" set from Whimsy Stamps.  These adorable images were just so much fun to color and bring to life.  I couldn't make just one!

For this first one I colored the image panel using my copics.  I stamped the small shamrocks from the set to frame and add accents.  The sentiment is a combination of "Happy Large Word" die and "Happy Sayings" clear stamp set for the sub-sentiment. 



My second card is a shaker card.  It was easy to make using the "Notched Rectangle & Ticket" dies.  I just cut the leprechaun image out with the smaller die from the set and used largest die to create a frame for the shaker.  The shaker bits were from glittery green sequins and micro beads in my stash.  It is a fun way to use those bits that have been in my stash for years.




I think this 3rd card is my personal favorite.  I love this little smiling leprechaun leaning on his pot of gold.  He was in need of the rainbow from the "Array of Rainbows" die.  It was perfect for his rainbow and the clouds I used to add the greeting.  I used the "Comic Half-Tone" stencil to add a little interest to the background.  The "Notched Rectangle" dies were used to create the framed background.  On the inner panel I made a simple hilly background using masking and Distress Oxide inks.  

I have linked the products I used for making these cards on the text above.  However,  as always your comments and or questions are always most welcome.  





No comments:

Post a Comment