Monday, August 8, 2016

Creative Chemistry 103 Christmas Card

I used a few new techniques inspired by the Creative Chemistry 103 to make one of my first Christmas cards for the 2016 season.  This is also marks the first time I have used the Crazy Birds on a Christmas card.   I am already thinking of ways to put the Crazy Dogs to festive uses.



My card uses a combination of the "Stain Rub Resist", "Washed Watercolor"and Micro Glaze Resist" techniques. As a finishing touch I gave it a spritz of the "Distress Mica Spray".  

Thank you for dropping by to check out my latest play time project.  I always welcome your comments, questions or suggestions.

SUPPLIES:



2 comments:

  1. Ah super cute! I love those birds. I really like the way that you did your card with the bird, greeting and snowflakes. It seems you are enjoying the class. I thought about taking it but I don't have to much in the way of newer Tim Holtz products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative, LaVon! Can't wait to see how you use the dogs!

    ReplyDelete