Thursday, October 27, 2016

12 tags of 2016 for October

This is my tag for the Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2016 Challenge. Once I got a start on this one it was such fun to do.  I did want it to have the Halloween theme. I had to give some thought as to how I was going to incorporate the techniques that Tim used in his tag this month.  I did love his tag this month with the "Monster" thinlet but, I did not own that one and sadly I think it is hard to get now.  



The two remixed techniques that Tim highlighted this month were Patchwork Collage and Dimensional Monster.  I used a Halloween themed stamp as a base for my collage then, added the ephemera pieces to create my background.  I decided that one of the Crazy Dogs would have to play the starring role in the place of the dimensional monster.  I did add the foiled and embossed panel as a backdrop for him.  To dress the tag up and add more interest I used a few of the remnant rubs and industrious stickers. 
Below is a Halloween card for a close friend using the basic ideas from my tag.   I enjoy sending Halloween cards to people who love the spooky , fun holiday.


Thanks for dropping in to check out my Halloween creations.  Hope your celebration has more treats than tricks.  Your comments, suggestions and questions are always very welcome.

Supplies:





No comments:

Post a Comment