Today I am sharing a shaker card for Christmas.
- I created my shaker window by cutting a frame using two of the dies from the INSIDE AND OUT ROUNDED RECTANGLE STAX by Die-Namics .
- The two dies were held in place using micro fiber tape then used to cut the frame five times from cardstock.
- These 5 frames are then stacked and glued together with multi medium matte.
- You will need to cut one more frame from patterned paper.
- The window covering is cut from clear acetate using only the larger outer die from the frame.
- I used the multi medium matte to adhere the assembled frame around my scene.
- After the glue is dry I added my mixture of sequins for the shaker.
- I like to use my anti static powder over the acrylic before I attaching it with Scor-tape to the top of my window.
- Adhere the patterned paper on top, also using the Scor-tape.
- The elf is added to the outside of the window. He was also colored using Copics.
- My sentiment is a partial cut out from a background die by Memory Box.
I will entering this one in the current challenge with a2zscrapbooking.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments, questions or suggestions are always most welcome.