Sunday, October 16, 2016

Vintage Christmas Card

Made this one for the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #217.  I have been trying to play along with this challenge for awhile and today I was determined.  I barely made the deadline but this is going to be my first entry.  There are a lot of very talented card makers who are regular contributors.  Christmas cards are my favorite and I make plenty of them each year.  I usually end up sending out about 70 and since I don't like to do a lot of duplicates there is a lot to get done.  I don't ever consider it work because for me it is fun. The only hard part is getting them done in time so I start early.

The inspiration for this card was a beautiful card that I saw on Pintrest by Michelle Lupton for the layout and the Vintage Theme from the Challenge.  The patterned paper is from my stash and I am not sure of the company. Sorry.  The stamps are all Hero Arts.

Thank you dropping by my blog.  Your comments, questions and suggestions are always very welcome.

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment