Tuesday, March 28, 2017

For My Courageous Little Friends

Today I would like to share a few more of the cards I made for the "Cards For Hospitalized Kids Charity".  Their mission is to send cards to hospitals all over the US to help brighten the days of seriously ill children who often feel scared and lonely.

Here's their website if you would like more information:
www.cardsforhospitalizedkids.com/


When I first saw this stamp set from My Favorite Things "Lion & Tigers", I thought it would be perfect for encouraging a sick child.  Once I started playing with the images the possibilities seemed endless.   
For the top card I used of couple of dies and patterned paper.  The dies used are Die-Namics "Inside & Out Stitched Round Rectangles" and Lil Inkers Designs "Stitched Stars".  For extra fun I used the "Mini Action Wobbles" from Hampton Art.

This one uses the cute tigers from the set.
 I placed them on a #5 white tag from Simon Says Stamp.
Both of these tigers have the action wobbles.




Second card same idea.
 Added Nuvo "Glitter Drops Honey Gold





Open view of my box card
I couldn't resist making another box card using my new die set from Lawn Fawn "Scalloped Box Card Pop -Up" and these cute lions and tigers.

This is the closed view of the box card





Thank You for dropping by to check out my cards.  Your comments, questions or suggestions are always welcome.

Supplies:





No comments:

Post a Comment