Monday, June 18, 2018

Frame It

The card I am sharing today is a clean and simple one that I made to add to this weeks Simon Say Stamp blog Wednesday Challenge.  This weeks challenge is "Frame It"  and the feature product suggestion is Memory Box.


The butterfly focal point of my card is "Vivienne Butterfly" by Memory Box.   I cut the die twice from Therm O Web PEELNSTICK TONER SHEETS  and foiled the butterfly die using Gina K Designs SPARKLING SILVER Fancy Deco Foil with my MINC  Machine.  This die is a mirror image so that I could peel off the backing and stick the two dies back to back giving silver foil color to both sides.  In keeping with the "Frame It" theme,  I used Gina K Designs DOUBLE STITCH RECTANGLE die to frame my butterfly and a sheet of  repeat rectangle patterned paper from a previous SSS Monthly Card Kit.  I used a stencil brush and Hero Arts Dandelion ink  to apply a light touch of color behind the butterfly. The sentiment is from SSS "Messages for Everyday" and the die I used is SSS "Stitched Banners".  The embellishments are Little Things From Lucy's Cards RAINBOW SPARKLE Jewels.

Thank you for dropping in to check out the details of my card.  Your comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love how framed the butterfly and choice of colors. The soft coral colors are beautiful. The shining butterfly is also gorgeous.Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete