Sunday, June 3, 2018

Feel Like I Can Fly

The card I am sharing today is for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr group Challenge 98.  Guest designer Isha has challenged us to use embossing on our card.  She has  created several beautiful samples in the discussion thread for the challenge.
For my embossing I used the "Butterflies" stencil from the April Card Kit of the Month and modeling paste.  The kit is sold out but, this stencil is still available for purchase. 
I began this card with the stamping and coloring of the flowers from the Simon Says Stamp background cling stamp called  CENTER CUT FLOWERS .  I used just the outer border and inked up only one side of the stamp.   The coloring was done with Zig Markers.  
For my stenciled butterflies, I used Crafter's Workshop LIGHT AND FLUFFY MODELING PASTE.   Before applying it to the stencil, I added color to the modeling paste by placing it on my craft sheet and using a palette knife to mix in coordinating inks .  By adding a little ink you can get almost any color from the single paste.  The sentiment comes from the stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called "BEAUTIFUL DAY".

I wish you all a beautiful day and thank you for stopping by.   Your comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment