Tuesday, May 29, 2018

More Coffee PLEASE!

I decided to get out one of my favorite stamp sets to make this fun card for this weeks Wednesday Challenge with Simon Says Stamp.    This weeks challenge was to use more than one stamp and the suggested product was Honey Bee Stamps.

The stamp sets I used were "BLAH BUNNY" and "BLAH BLAH BLAH" both by the Honey Bee stamps company.  I stamped the image using masks that I had already created for this set and saved from a previous card.  I colored the image using Zig Clean Color Markers and die cut it using a stitched rectangle die.  The enamel dots and patterned paper are from my stash.

Thank you for dropping in to check out my card.  Your comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

2 comments:

  1. LaVon, what a darling card, and a feeling we can all relate to - thank goodness for coffee! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and perfect for coffee lovers! This set is on my Wish List. Have you entered this into the Coffee Lovers Bloghop?
    http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2018/05/2018-spring-summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/

    ReplyDelete