Tuesday, May 1, 2018

SSS May Card Kit of Month Ideas

The cards I am sharing today were all made using the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of Month, May 2018 . I just checked and it looks like this one already sold out but many of the items from the kit are still available.   
Card #1

All four of these cards were super easy when you use the stamps and the stickers that are in the kit.   
For card #1 I simply used one the sentiments and stamped it in the lower right hand corner of my panel.  Then I used masking paper to make a rough mask for the sentiment and the line stamp from the set was used to create the vertical dash lines..  To finish this card I scattered a few of the pretty heart stickers.

Card #2
 

Card #2 is really the same basic idea but I used my masking to orient the lines in a horizonal double dash pattern.  The flower puffy stickers are from the second sticker sheet in the kit.  I don't usually use stickers but I did love the look and so darn easy.  Both sets of stickers are still available for now.

Card #3

For Card #3 I stamped a border using the SSS Hybrid Inks that were in the kit and an additional color called Hollyhock.  After I created the flower border I used my stencil brush and the Hollyhock ink to add pink to the background.   The sentiment was stamped on a MFT stitched square die panel using the Spring Rain hybrid ink and then embossed with a clear embossing powder.  I added a few more of the sticker hearts from the kit. 

Card #4
For my fourth card I decided to use on of my favorite patterned papers in the the kit.  Nothing complicated about this card either.  I just created a layout to showcase the pretty patterned paper and added a bow sticker from the kit.

Thank you for dropping by my blog.  Your comments, questions and suggestions are always very welcome.

Supplies:

Stickers: Pinkfresh Studio LET YOUR HEART DECIDE Epoxy Heart Stickers pfrc101018,  Puffy Stickers pfrc100318

Inks:   Simon Says Stamp Hybrid Ink Pad Cube Set SPRING FLOWERS SF07, VersaFine Onyx black
Dies:   Lil inker  "Stitched Mat : Rectangles" MFT 552 Stitched Square Stax  Die-namics,
 SSS BUNDLE OF STITCHED SHAPES Wafer Dies sssd111412
Cardstock:  SSS #100 Orange Peel, SSS #100 Audrey Blue , Neenah #110 Solar White
Patterned Paper: Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide 6x6 paper pack

No comments:

Post a Comment