Friday, November 3, 2017

Penny Black Christmas / Colored Pencils

The fall has been so busy that my poor blog has been really neglected.   Even though I have been doing loads of creative things finding the time to add a few to my blog has been an afterthought.
Today I am sharing some cards that I created using my Prismacolor Pencils.  The coloring was a perfect thing for me to work on while we were having some remodeling done.  I pre-stamped the images so that I could simply color away while things were in a state of confusion all around me. 


The stamps are all Penny Black, 30-386 "Wintertime Cheer" , 30-040 "The Wonder" , 30-439 "Gather Around".   I created a background by drawing lines for the flooring and wall which I lighted shaded around my images.

Thanks for dropping by to check out my blog.  Your comments, questions and suggestions are always very welcome.

4 comments: