Thursday, April 12, 2018

Egads! It's a Bunny Hop!

It's been awhile since my last post.  
Today I am dusting off the my rusty blogging skills to make and post a card to celebrate a special birthday for a special card making friend.  This is the card I created for the Bunny Hop to honor my friend Gail aka Crafty Nomad.  I met through her involvement with Card Chain Challenges, a wonderful international monthly exchange challenge . 

The stamps used in the card are all from Simon Says Stamp.  I used Distress Oxide with the smooching method to make the colorful banner.  The bunny is lightly colored using a to color from Tom Bow markers.   The light blue shading in the background was created using a stencil brush and the mermaid lagoon ink.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Happy Birthday, Gail!  It was fun to get back to the blog again.  Your comments, questions and suggestions are always most welcome.  If you would like to join the bunny hop you can go HERE.  

SUPPLIES:



Inks:   Distress Oxide "Squeezed Lemonade" and "Mermaid Lagoon"

5 comments:

  1. Hi LaVon, thank you so much for my lovely birthday card and thanks for linking to my birthday bunny hop. I love that cute bunny and the design and splashes of colour are adorable. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lavon, great card - a perfect (and much needed) breath of Spring, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We can certainly use a little spring here as well!

      Delete
  3. Cute card looks like my French lop I once had

    ReplyDelete